welcome to my blog

Hello ,

hope you are doing good .

It feels nice to know that you are taking some time out to read my blog .

thanks

Saturday, April 13, 2013

The need to write

I always feel the need to do something. I am restless. I cannot sit staring into oblivion for long. Five seconds of that and i start fidgeting, sometimes i fear i might be suffering from ADHD. At this point after typing ADHD i quickly searched the internet to check if i do have similar symptoms and boy i am surprised. I feel like as if i have all of them.
So well... yeah i do feel the need to write. It is like a breath of fresh air for me.. Like as if writing/ blogging will keep me from choking on my word vomit and this is my personal space where i am free to do so. Without being fined/ judged. Free as a bird to type as i please. No word limit, no nothing. Just a blank page waiting to be decorated with black. Ooops! Blue!

Today was a fantastic day, 13th April. Slept till 11 am, got up, mini breakfast, lunch with a college friend :) followed by dessert and coffee at my favourite Costa (table no. 13), window shopping with mom to wind up buying two silver rings for myself. A Saturday of Pure Uninhibited INDULGENCE that hasn't happened in so long. Especially with the weekend at work or in transit.

Sometimes, writing is a reminder. A log of a break that was well deserved...
 

No comments: