welcome to my blog

Hello ,

hope you are doing good .

It feels nice to know that you are taking some time out to read my blog .

thanks

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

GOD LOVES U

Sunday mass can be awkward , weird, inspiring ,insightful ,thought provoking,mind boggling or just plain boring or may be just something you might agree or disagree with , if you are paying attention and listening .Every sermon given by the priest will generate one of the above reactions.

God has his ways of connecting to you . YES , YOU!! I have observed it and it has worked for me .Sometimes the signs are subtle , the blink and miss type and sometimes they are really LOUD and clear . Quite a few times , I have been bothered by issues which maybe dont even count now , but then they were matters which MATTERED then . SO ,yes i was worried and anxious about things I dont even remember now. As I type this i m trying to recollect but in vain . I remember clearly ,I went for mass with my mind cluttered with all that crap and suddenly the priest gives references to something pertaining to what i was worried about .( I swear i cant remember what it is ) and ohh, all of a sudden my ears stick up and I actually listen to the remaining sermon quite attentively and yea , my heart feels lighter and the mind is free.

I am amazed how this happens , it cant be mere coincidences. I read somewhere that "IF something happens once , it might not necessarily happen again , but if it happens for the second time , be sure it will happen for the third time ."I ve got my answers more than once ,during Sunday Mass. I believe there are answers to our questions everywhere .Its just a matter of looking around and taking note of all that is happening around you . You can get lost in the hustle-bustle of the city but the more observant you are ,the more startling revealations will be and they 'll get you to hilarious incidents to cherish.

So next time you feel low, go to the church/temple or just about anywhere, the local market,a garden , take a walk to the mall -go on a shopping spree(if it works for u ),binge eat , listen to music and if nothing works out GO TO SLEEP and you just might wake up with the realization that GOD LOVES YOU , and you problem might look insignificant , just be POSITIVE ...it helps ..Have a GOOD DAY

5 comments:

Lionel Aranha said...

A very thought provoking post!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Express said...

Hey, Very nicely written :-)

Well, I feel the eternal connection with god too. I used to be an atheist. But discovery of god, strengthening of my belief in him; well, I have seen it all. I think its just you and only you who can realize the presence of almighty and have faith in him. He calms me, he encourages me.

Nice encounter.
Keep writing.
Shatabdi.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.