welcome to my blog

Hello ,

hope you are doing good .

It feels nice to know that you are taking some time out to read my blog .

thanks

Saturday, June 2, 2007

ITS NEVER TOO LATE TO BLOG (when fro inspires, lol)

I always have been fascinated by the art of blogging. Always wanted to have a blog of my own but lazy as I can be, never really bothered signing up n getting started .

Finally 2ND JUNE 2007 -the day arrives . ME - doin my usual stuff online i.e. checking my orkut ,chatting with pals and ofcourse doing my research on GOOGLE. Today's interest was IEEE. Was just browsing through their site ,trying to find a connection between IEEE and my college SIESGST . So I put IEEE SIESGST as my query on google n viola i get my results , 4 ,to be precise. I randomly look thorugh all and the last one caught my eye. It was a link to my college senior's blog Nikhil J aka FRO. Always seen him in college but we never spoke. The guy is famous in college for various reasons , and was rechristened as FRO in college . Just a few days ago I happened to ask his batchmates and one my good friend Akshay on how the Fro name came up .I came to knw that the now really sober looking guy had CRAZY hair, really curly (AFRICAN TYPES) and so he came to be known as AFRO which then was abbreviated to Fro. LOL.
So,yes, there I was reading his blog , n must say it was inspiring .Not that he had super inspirational and GODLY suff in it ,it was the general day to day things he had written about and the fact that I actually knew some of the people mentioned in his blog made it more endearing .
So thats how i "got INSPIRED "in SIDDHARTH'S words , to publish my 1st post in my 1st proper BLOG and btw THANKS , Nikhil ,umm FRO.

4 comments:

Fro said...

haha

Good to see ur inspired! :-)

Keep Bloggin! :-)

Alisha said...

heyy gaaju!!g2!!welcome to the world of blogging!!..now u make me wanna restart my blog tooo!lol

physical said...

Congrats !

It's odd for me to comment here..but I was inspired by another blog. For the kick of it, I started blogging. Unfortunately, my interest didn't last long (and no audience!!).

Hope that doesn't happen to you. Maybe this might push me to write more.

regards,
blogonmyblog

Sameer Panchangam said...

Better late than never! When you probably look back at it after few years, you'll know how nicely the dot s have got joined!