welcome to my blog

Hello ,

hope you are doing good .

It feels nice to know that you are taking some time out to read my blog .

thanks

Saturday, March 27, 2010

FOR OLD TIME'S SAKE

My cycle had been lying untouched for long now. The duration of long is actually defined by some 3 years at least. The reason i even paid attention and got it repaired is because my dad wanted to take it to his work place and give it to the workers to use.
After it was repaired, i decided it was high time for me to start getting up early. The cycle was a motivating factor for me to get up.So, i kept the alarm at night and went to sleep. Next day morning when the alarm rang, i got up and set out for my morning cycle ride after ages.

I turned the key of the lock and instantly felt the rush of blood in my fingers. I sat on the seat and set foot on the pedal, it was heavenly. I instantly remembered the days when my neighbours and i used to go for bike rides early in the morning during our annual summer vacation.

Mid way through the whole morning biking exercise i made some interesting observations:
1.People actually find it weird to see a grown up 20 year old girl (though i don't look it)riding a bicycle in this day and age.

2.For the guys: You should get up early too for your own vested interest.All those of you who want girlfriends at least should. Or the guys who say they appreciate beauty :p. I saw many good looking girls (read:BABES :p :p) leaving for work in the morning.The early birds only will be able to catch the worm. No, kidding guys.

3.All sorts of Mandali people really have no work.

4. There is no timing for bad drivers on the road. They are there 24*7*365 and all you can do is BE CAREFUL!

5.A bicycle without a BELL is like a black and white TV, it loses its
charm. ( I miss doing the TRING TRING routine :( )

All in all the ride was fun.I felt energetic when i returned home and
convinced my dad not to give my bike away JUST YET.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

hey lets have some fun with ur bicycle soon!!:D

we'll take turns to ride it!hw bout mini seashore??

n we'll get it a tring tring too!:D