welcome to my blog

Hello ,

hope you are doing good .

It feels nice to know that you are taking some time out to read my blog .

thanks

Saturday, March 27, 2010

REUNION PART 2: BATCH'04

Sacred Heart ke baache, akal ke kacche, dil ke sacche decide to have a reunion. Shaunak, my great friend the warrior decides to take it upon himself to get things done. Then starts the umpteen number of facebook messages to decide the date. This happens after innumerable number of cancellations and postponing.

Finally the date was set for 27th of MARCH, right before some log ka egg-jam and right in between some others ka exam! Then starts round 2 of the planning; the most important factor: THE VENUE.

This part was the most hilarious, time consuming and irritating job to do. By now dear Shaunak was exhausted and decided to take a breather. So the rest of the people jumped in and by this i specially mean NEERAJ, who has been INVISIBLE for long. Hell, he didnt even meet us on any of our birthdays and didn't on his on birthday too(which was btw a month ago)People meet a week before to collect money and stuff, the worst being people enquiring a great deal and not turning up.(fume)

Two nights before the actual REUNION the venue is decide RAINFOREST after(DAYS INN, MOTIMAHAL DELUX, INDULGE, SHAUNAK'S khali flat, SCHOOL itself and probably more places i am not aware of.)

Come REUNION DAY,
ENTER RAINFOREST LOUNGE: Cute little theme lounge bar-restaurant place with jhaadis ugofying everywhere. The lights made us look NEON.All those people who wore white just lit up and that includes someone's banyan too. Hehehe.

Loads of dancing, hardly any catching up because of the AWESOMELY loud music. DJ was ok played some really really amazing tracks and repeated many (to my dismay) but he gave free shots on the house so that was fun :p

I learnt dancing from my dear friend Abhishek and i made Sid dance(achievement). AShmita and Ali are fun as usual.

Met many many old classmates, people who go way back

Met loads of people MIRALI, SAILI,VIDHI, NATASHA,VARUN,UMESH, AKSHAY,VISHAL1 AND 2,AMRIK,JAVED,SULAIMAN,SUDHIRA,SNEHA,KAUSHIK,ZOHEB, and many more, it isn't possible for me to post each and every name for the fear of forgetting someone.

DANCED THE NIGHT AWAY, LITERALLY ALMOST.

HAD DINNER and waited for dear Neeraj to get Sid's car back. We got late in the bargain but that was one way of getting to have fun past our deadline.

I had a blast! I drank two shots and my really close group called me talli :p and i m still in my senses, See m writing also.

Sid, ass and me left together. The stupid gate of my building, one of which was stuck and the other locked left me really tugging on the one that could have been opened had it not been stuck so bad. So i decided to climb the wall.

I CLIMBED, i jumped and i entered. Reached home and to my luck mom and dad didn't yell at me for reaching at 00:45 am. :) :)

So that was an adventures reunion party. I haven't described it in great detail because i am a little exhausted with the dancing and it is 2:21am right now.

Goodnight people. Will miss my CLASS '04 always!

No comments: